Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Justy Not Tru deau

I'm different from everyone else. What happens to them just doesn't happen to me. The rules are different too; they don't apply the same way. I make the rules and other people follow them, not the other way round.

I resent it when people don't do as I say. That is a daring thing to do in my company. Who do they think they are? Don't they realize how stupid it is to defy me, ME!

Tiny tails
Sometimes I find myself being very generous with my patience. I allow them some leeway, to give them the idea that they have choice. But what I really enjoy, is trapping them by their ugly little tails, holding them upside down by the tip, and watching them squirm and writhe, struggling to be released so they can scurry off to do whatever rodents do. They make me sick. 

They have no stature, no dignity, no strength or command. There is nothing admirable  in them to mention here. I would have to work extraordinarily hard to come up with something remotely nice to say about any of them. It is beneath me anyway, so let's not pretend it is worth my effort.

It is all up to me
I have big plans. I like nice things. I enjoy being served in every way. Food, drink, sex, all available to me whenever I want any of it, or none of it. I get to choose when and where and how and who. It is all up to me and always has been. 

I am one of those rare people that calls the shots. Everyone has to listen and heed. That is the way it is and that is the way it will be. If someone doesn't like what I tell them to do, I deem them unacceptable for life, and they will be marked thusly. I make sure everyone knows that I do not approve of their complete disregard of my commands. How dare they defy me 😡

Drop you hard
I don't really care if you like me or hate me. Your opinion is worthless and I disregard it without consideration. I am the one who's opinion matters, so the sooner you recognize this fact, the better off you will be. Stop with the senseless struggling you little rat, I have you in my clutches, and I can drop you hard and fast on that puny head of yours, and splatter your tiny brains under my heel. Come to think of it, these are nice shoes, I will get someone else to eliminate you. I have lots of workers, and they like nice things too.

Consider yourself informed of what I think of you, and what I will do to you if you simply are too stupid to do as I say. One way or another, I always win. You just keep that in mind, you pea brained idiot. 

Signed, 

The Right Honourable Prime Sinister of C🇨🇦nada,

Justy Not Tru de🏴‍☠️u



3 comments:

  1. Well written Linda Grace! We need to "flip the switch" to OFF for both Trudeau and Biden!
    Signed:rkh11358@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading and commenting RoBear, I appreciate the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete