Sunday, February 6, 2022

Honk Honk

They have deeply corrupted themselves, as in the days of Gibeah: therefore he will remember their inquiry, he will visit their sins (Hosea 9:10)

I have been in the book of Hosea, and it behooves me to make significant comparisons. We are living history, as we humans are want to do! Each generation must come up against their own morality corporately, and of course, as individuals. I am thrilled to witness a resurgence of love, unity, compassion, and God drawing His people magnetically together for the soulful purpose of protecting each other from wickedness! 

Though they bring up their children, yet will I bereave them, that there shall not be a man left: yea, woe also to them when I depart from them! (Hosea 9:12)

The Israelites went a whoring, and this is what godless people do. They set themselves up as their own gods, and isn't this what we are seeing? The godless globalists attempting to establish their very own earthly kingdom, on SomeOne else's property?

Ephraim, as I saw Tyrus, is planted in a pleasant place: but Ephraim shall bring forth his children to the murderer (Hosea 9:13)

Those that deny deity and the sanctity of life, have given themselves and their children over to murder. It is always a dangerous endeavour to conceive and believe, that we are in charge of our own destiny. Demolishing faith in the Almighty has been the weapon of war the enemy has successfully wielded to destroy family. 

Give them, O LORD: what wilt thou give? give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts. All their wickedness is in Gilgal: for there I hated them: for the wickedness of their doings I will drive them out of mine house, I will love them no more: all their princes are revolters (Hosea 9:14-15)

We the faithful, those of us that trust in God for each and every heart beat and breath, witness mass destruction. The people are killing themselves for lack of knowledge of the LORD:

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children. As they increased, so they sinned against me: therefore will I change their glory into shame (Hosea 4:6-7)

God is intolerant of nonsensical men and women that believe they can get away with murder. As the author of Life, He has the first and last say in all that is, and it serves us well to remember this:

Ephraim is smitten, their root is dried up, they shall bear no fruit: yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb. My God will cast them away, because they did not hearken unto him: and they shall be wanderers among the nations (Hosea 9:16-17)

I am proud of my fellow freedom fighting Canadians. This country belongs to God! We are declaring this loudly, proudly, fearlessly and with good cheer! We want freedom for all, especially those who have yet to confess their sins and experience the saving grace of the Saviour, Jesus Christ.


We have a new found hope and a restored sense of communion, with God and with each other. It is glorious💖


No comments:

Post a Comment