Thursday, February 10, 2022

Extreme Example of Blasphemy & Mercy

God is listening
Let's take a peak at this extreme example of blasphemy. A comedian pridefully bragged about her poison injection history, declaring she hadn't been sick and 
"Clearly Jesus loves me the most. Ahhh."

"I don't mean to brag, I don't care, but I want you to know, double va-xx-ed, booster, flu shot, and I'm gonna be honest, I have the shingles shot too. And I still get my period, what yes (envision vulgar hip thrusts while these words are spoken). Travelled, went to Mexico twice, did shows, meet and greets, never got Co-v-id. Clearly, Jesus loves me the most, seriously. So nice, so nice. Ahhhh."

These words were no sooner spoken, and rather breathlessly and slightly slurred near the end, and the comedian next took several lateral steps while muttering ahhh, and falling flat on her back. The audience laughs, believing this is part of her act, and a way of making her bold claims more pronounced. 

Humble human apologies
"Umm, so I'm in the emergency room. I look weird, uuuh, my God. I'm so so so so sorry. I passed out on stage. I got up, I did one joke and I felt so dizzy. You could see my eye I fell on my eye my eye. Uuuh, my God. I can now I can now (some confusion here) believe this happened I feel so terrible but they had to tell everyone to leave and then cancel the second show. I tempi (not sure what she meant to say) I will be back. I've never ever fainted"

Heather McDonald's body dropped in front of an audience that had paid money to be entertained. The professional in her was mortified. She had not made people laugh, she had become a public display of tragedy, an immoral representation and extreme example of what happens to those that blaspheme the name of the LORD, without hesitation or conscience. 

I am so grateful that Heather is alive and spoke from her emergency room hospital bed. I have watched the original video several times, and the poor woman clearly had not witnessed her own body betrayal at the time of her apology. She did not fall on her eye, causing injury. Something happened inside of her to make her dizzy and faint for the very first time in her life. Sin has a way of working through our system, generating soul sickness and eventually, it manifests physically. The words she spoke, were very true. Jesus does love her the most. 

Who is God like unto thee, that pardoners iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy (Micah 7:18)

God's mercy
God is matchless in His acts of pardon, compassion and mercy. He loves each of us so much that He wants none to be lost! When I watch the two videos, I see the sweetness of Heather displayed in the second video. She is vulnerable, weak, a bit confused and twice, she speaks the words, my God. Yes, my God, your God, everyone's God, is who we call upon when our strength is removed to the point that our bodies no longer work according to our plans and demands.  

My prayer for Heather, is that she is humble to the point of repentance. I sure do hope that she has been redeemed from the grave miraculously, and that she becomes one of the most stellar witnesses of the saving grace of a merciful God that loves her so much, He gave His only begotten Son for her privately and publicly committed sins. 

And the LORD passed by before him, and proclaimed, The LORD, The LORD, merciful and gracious, long-suffering, and abundant in goodness and truth (Exodus 34:6)

God is merciful
God is gracious
God is long-suffering
God's goodness and truth is abundant

If God was not merciful, you and I, and Heather for that matter, just would not be here, dear one! 

Let us rejoice in this new day and pray that we are well used to glorify The LORD đź’—


No comments:

Post a Comment