Monday, February 7, 2022

By Little and Little

I will not drive them out from before thee in one year; lest the land become desolate, and the beast of the field multiply against thee. By little and little I will drive them out from before thee, until thou be increased, and inherit the land (Exodus 23:29-30)

JUST a tetanus shot
I have wondered at the survival rates of the injected. This morning I contemplated the last shot I received from my doctor. It was to prevent  tetanus. I was due according to her records; it had been at least ten years since my last injection. I had heard or read somewhere, that tetanus can cause frothing at the mouth, and I surely didn't want THAT! I somewhat trusted my doctor at the time, and with a quiet warning bell sounding somewhere far off in the distance, I agreed without feeling as though I were throwing caution to the wind. It was JUST a tetanus shot, and not my first. 

I recall praying all the way to the high school my son would attend in his teens, fretting over his well-being. A neighbour and I took our boys to a clinic, for shots that were meant to prevent horrid diseases that if contracted, threatened life and limb. Meningitis was a massive concern, and I sure didn't want my son to get THAT! There was some suspicion though, as I recall at the time, of shots causing autism, but those were just lies and rumours, or so the professionals declared when asked. My fretting was about the possible injuries to my son from the injections ... and dear one, I am grateful he didn't get injured, or so it seems? I wasn't confident I was doing the right thing at the time, and I am now more then confident, that is was not!

That is what I am currently pondering. Have we all suffered in countable and subtle ways, from being injected with poisons touted as necessary? 

When my son attended high school, I was far too savvy to agree to him getting the last round of "required" injects. I had to get approval, a waiver from the health unit, so that he could continue to attend school, minus the shots. It felt sinister and foreboding at the time, knowing that by refusing, my son could be set outside of society and this, is exactly what the order of business has been for numerous years. 

It is obvious, because of its lack of subtly. The wicked ones have plotted, planned, and publicly announced their agenda in condescending and mocking ways, much to our shame. We have been tricked en masse, all of us, and it is deplorable that we have been misused this way. 
  • I had warning bells, sounding from a distance
  • I prayed for my son to be okay, after injection
  • I knew something was wrong, but I did it anyway
Sounds like a whole lot of people of now, doesn't it? 

His love supersedes
This returns us to my topic, and the survival rates for the poisoned. God has ways of ensuring the continuance of humanity based on our needs, despite our disobedience. His love for us supersedes His wrath, especially when we are too stupid, too naive, too inexperienced, too easily influenced, to know how to say no and mean it. He gives us lots of opportunities to course correct, and now is the time many of us are recalibrating, in grand and teeny tiny ways.

When we look at the scripture above, we see that God removes the enemy by  little and little, because they serve a purpose, they have work that must continue until we, God's children, have become smart enough, savvy enough, experienced enough, to stand on our own, without undue influence from coercive forces that have murderous eyes and hearts. 

Many of us mean it when we say no. We know better than we did before, and now we are doing better, for our sake, and for the sake of the children we have been blessed with to protect from the enemy that wants only to kill and destroy what God Almighty has created. 

By little and little I will drive them out from before thee, until thou be increased, and inherit the land (Exodus 23:30)

I am not sure how this will play out, dear one. I am sure that God loves His children, and that He has a plan for us, and a plan for the wicked too. I read this today:

"The further a person is from God, the less sensitive to sin they will be. The closer to God, the more sensitive." This explains a lot, doesn't it?

See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil; in that I command thee this day to love the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the LORD thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it. But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them; I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish ...  (Deuteronomy 30:15-18)

I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live (Deuteronomy 30:19)
  • If you are sensitive to your own sin, I am very happy for you, dear reader. This is a  most excellent sign, that your soul longs to be in holy union with the One that made you!
  • If you sin without sensitivity, you may be the little and little that He drives out, when you no longer serve a productive purpose. God does not suffer fools easily or for long. History has established what I declare as truth. 
Here is a formula you can use to ensure you are on the path to God!
  • Confess your sins
  • Commit to God
  • Give Him praise for His grace
  • Forsake everything else in exclusive dependance on God
Our children deserve to know the living God. Not because He is some cosmic provider and protector, but because He is Wonderful! 

Sigh ... He is Wonderful

I pray that whatever we have been injected with in our past, and for some in recent days, fades into nothingness, and that we are cleansed from whatever the enemy has attempted to murder us with. 

God is Sovereign and He preserves, and He also, little and little, drives out the wicked.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment