Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Power Source

Today I had my triad call with two amazing pod mates. These are the people I am going through certication with and we practice coaching one another based on the CTI model we are learning and then we give each other feedback. I got some incredible coaching today, which means my coach listened to me, picked up on what was significant and important, challenged my perspective, and made sure the coaching was about ME.  Energetically, I can follow, I can also lead, but what I learned, again, is that it is in stillness that I am empowered. When I am by the peaceful still waters, my God whispers Truth in my ear, and I am led to follow Him, which always leads me back to the client.  I am the conduit, He is the power source, thankfully today I remembered this, and I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment