Thursday, October 17, 2013

Michelle Young

I like the word genteel, because it reminds me of a time gone by, a Deep South kinda vibe where women were women and men were men.  There was a subtle flirtatiousness, a language of nuance, where eyes spoke volumes and expressions told it all.  I know someone who is the epitomy of gentility. She is charming and quick witted and elegant. What I like most about her is her compassionate heart~she has this fantastic vision of people and while she notices etiquette slip ups in others, she is perennially hopeful and forgiving, always looking for the best in the other.  My son asked me "who is charming" and my response was almost instantaneous, MICHELLE!  Some people are naturally love bugs, the salt of the earth, models well worth emulating...It just so happens I have one or two in my life and Michelle Young, this week you take the cake!  Thanks for the flowers and the song playing in my head...You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey...

No comments:

Post a Comment