Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Biggest Loser Wins

My family and I are watching the Biggest Loser. I am delighted because one of the contestants hit a workout road block and seemed unable to keep pushing herself physically. The trainer told her "push through the pain" and then he took her outside and made her run a mile...haha, no he didn't, he took her outside and helped her process her pain, the under the surface stuff that was bubbling up from her past that was keeping her from moving forward, physically, emotionally, spiritually. She cried, she acknowledged, she was challenged to forgive, for her own sake. Coaching in action, the Co, being, matched so beautifully with the Active, the doing...I am sooooooo happy to be a Personal Trainer and a Co-Active Coach, my life is amazing!  Clarity, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment