Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Come Follow Me


This is what I wrote to my incredibly loving and compassionate coach, Szos St Germain. Szos:  I spoke with a friend last night and realized that my saboteur wants nothing more then to see me chase my own tail. The devil wants me to stay off track so that I am self occupied, unable to focus on Gods will for my life. You have not allowed this, you have held me high, away from his slithering muck and lies...this is profound truth for me.  I want to continue to hold...hold...stay, good dog, grin, so that I can enjoy the peace and hear the quiet whisper of His will.  Thanks for keeping me here, where I need to be.  The great commission, Jesus' loving command, is to firstly, "Love God with all of your heart, mind and soul" and what follows is natural and beautiful, to "Love thy neighbour as thyself".
As my ears become unstopped, my vision clears, and my heart opens to my God, the devil has less and less sway in my life. My coach, he valiantly slays the saboteur each time he holds a purposeful vision for my life and in the after coaching, I hear the peaceful call of "Come, follow me", and I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment