Wednesday, July 10, 2013

One Decision

Last week, I made a decision.  The decision wasn't an isolated one, it had many friends, predecessors that started the one decision on its path to my head, my heart, my mouth, my hands, my feet.  Once I made the one decision, mountains began to move, obstacles melted away, synchronicity took over and many others, loved ones and strangers, made the dream come true. I am astounded at the events that have transpired and I am right now, in this very moment, permitting myself the pleasure of expansive appreciation in knowing that all is as it should be, especially when I know what I want and with good intentions, healthful hopeful heartfelt good intentions, my dreams and life purpose will come true and be fulfilled.  God is Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment