Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Breathing Coaching

Today I had one of my supervised triad calls. We got physical, moved into the Four Cornerstones of the CTI coaching model. This was powerful for me, because it made me feeeeeeeeel, rather than think. We are a doing and getting it done society and we run ruff shot all over anything remotely close to deeply feeling.  Our emotions and feelings are manuipulated continually by marketers and they take us in the direction of the cash register check-out and some how some way, we have done exactly that, checked out. I felt alive, encouraged to really live and feel and breathe the cornerstones and in so doing, I knew that living this model means my clients get to live, feel and breathe their own fulfillment...coaching is gooooooood.

No comments:

Post a Comment