Thursday, September 19, 2013

Witness

Honesty is the best policy, but telling the truth is an awkward risky kind of business.  Coaching doesn't really permit less than the truth.  Today I was in activation mode, using the fiercely courageous voice of coach in aid of clarity for my clients. I could be wrong, say the wrong thing, this is possible.  Something cool happens when I know I'm right, when I say what is meant to be said for them to hear and know, for them to deepen their learning and forward their own action.  The world disappears, including my peripheral vision, and all I can see are eyes and soul. There is a slight buzzing in my ears and a moment of frozen time.  I sit transfixed, waiting, and all there is is presence. Whatever that is, I will name it Truth alive, Truth experienced, Truth known and Truth felt.  Waiting, I don't know what is next, but I do know I want more of this type of experience because the client is changed, transfixed and living in Truth. I get to witness, beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment