Thursday, September 12, 2013

Peaceful Internal Nattering

Choosing peace.  As I was driving today, I realized that I could choose the perspective of internal peace and that I could choose it ALL OF THE TIME!  What I mean by this is that the internal dialogue is a warring thing inside of me, and today, instead of combating the voice with opposites, trying to talk myself out of the fight, I had a rush, a pouring over me of this Truth, that I could choose peace, not nonviolence, but the soaring free, flying high and amongst the clouds and sun peace that transcends the personal experience of the mundane details of my usual boring warring internal  nattering.  Yeah, that's it, if I'm gonna natter in my head, I'm gonna be the United Nations, and take a stand for peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment