Sunday, September 22, 2013

My Super Hero

Today I got dirty!  My husband, girlfriend, her husband and I completed an Extreme Warrior Challenge in support of Jessie's Journey. It wasn't the hardest obstacle course event I have participated in but it was my first with my husband. We dressed up as Super Heroes, and wore capes and masks and matching T-shirts. We climbed over walls and up hills and under logs and crawled on our bellies under army netting through creamy delicious mud!  It was adult play and the atmosphere was amazing~fun was the name of the game.  Choosing to be big kids, 800 people decided this event with friends, co-workers, family and perfect strangers, was the place to be. I want more.  Fun is always a choice and a gift, to those who are willing to play and be playmate.  My husband is my perfect playmate, and my Super Hero. I love you Paul Byers.

No comments:

Post a Comment