Sunday, November 10, 2013

I Love You

I got a challenge today...when answering the phone, saying the words "I love you", no matter who is on the other end.  With call display, this makes for an easy selection process because when the phone rings, there is an automatic I love feeling or an oh, dang, do I really have to answer this call cuz so and so annoys the heck out of me feeling.  The challenge is simple, love everyone, no matter who is calling...haha, simple, nothing could be further from the truth, and here in lies the challenge.  To love the unloveable is a feat, an over-riding of the inclination to protect the self from those that are difficult to be with.  I want love to be my call to the wild, in me and in the humans that cross my path, familiar or otherwise.  Call me, in the next two weeks I will answer with "I Love You".

No comments:

Post a Comment