Sunday, March 23, 2014

I Will Fight

On March 13th I became officially certified as a coach, CTI notified me that I had passed my final exam.  The final exam is an event marked in my memory as joyful and exhilarating.  I had the pleasure of coaching two masterful coaches, my examiners, for 15 minutes each. Going into the experience, I saw these two people as my colleagues and prior to coaching them, I asked God to help me be of service to each of them.  When I began the process of becoming coach, I learned quickly that it was I that needed coaching, I needed to see and know where I was stuck, I needed to envision the more that my life is meant to be, I needed to be set free from the chains that held me captive to insecurity, self doubt, "realistic" and stayed perspectives~my life purpose was waiting for me and coaching opened the door to my life just a crack, I'M the one pushing that door open to see what is on the other side.  It is not in my nature to be frightened, I am a warrior, a protector, a fighter of the good fight, for justice and love and freedom.  My clarity increases daily, many are prisoners, enslaved and ensnarled by those that brow beat them into submission, the bullies that keep the brilliant from their freedom to grow and expand and turn towards the light...I will fight fiercely until all know their worth, with Gods strength, I will fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment