Monday, March 17, 2014

Coaching Cures Myopia

My eyes, do they see what is real or what I want them to see?  Emotions, feelings, they can taint my vision, blur my sight, make me myopic~one of the definitions for this word is: lacking tolerance or understanding; narrow-minded.  Coaching has taught me that the good fight is FOR humanity, it is FOR believing in others and FOR being hopeful of life altering transformation in other words, to never give up, to truly believe that we are all naturally creative resourceful and whole.  I love this premise of being whole, because that applies to me too.  Zig Ziggler used to say God doesn't make junk and if I look at others, his children with his eyes, I might see some naughty behavioural issues (totally redirect able and correctable) and I will also see how precious each one of us truly is, flaws and all. Open the eyes of my heart, this is my prayer. I can see clearly now the rain has gone, I can see all obstacles in my way, gone are the dark clouds that had me blind, it's gonna be a bright, bright, sunshiny day...

No comments:

Post a Comment