Monday, May 2, 2022

Spirit of Contradiction

But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall (Malachi 4:2)

Son, Sun ... of righteousness. In Revelation, Jesus speaks of Himself thusly:

I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star (Revelation 22:16)

Sun Dimming

Chemical cloud to cool the earth ... blocking sunlight 

The above is a stand alone sentence, dear reader. There are some super crazy and deluded individuals, that have nothing better to do than plan the demise of humanity. Worse than this, they believe they are capable of countering God. They believe they can undo what He Masterfully created. This is laughably ludicrous.

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God : I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north : I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High (Isaiah 14:12-14)

Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms ... (Isaiah 14:15-16)

Hubris, not to be confused with humorous, is the illness from which many a megalomaniac has never recovered. What I know about me, is I can only be in one place at one time, and even then, my thoughts can get shattered and scattered, depending on what I am facing in my day. To even entertain the thought of being able to change the rising, setting, or shining of the Sun, makes me feel like I might need a straight jacket fitting for the round room I will need to be placed in to prevent injuring myself. CRAZY, CRAZY thoughts like these, are reserved for the few, that have nothing better to do, like I said above, than plan the demise of humanity ... and counter their Creator. 

Ingrate
Imagine coming out of the womb, looking at your mom and saying, 

"WHY, you nasty wretched woman, have you made me? I don't like you, I don't like this place I am supposed to hang out in for the next 80 years, and that thing you call my sibling, YUCK 🤮. I would rather sit in a corner and poke out my eyes with sharp diaper pins, than play with THAT ... and by the way, as soon as I am old enough, and strong enough, I am going to get rid of IT!

Oh, and that bed and breakfast I stayed in for the last sucky nine months, didn't cut it. It was too bright in there most of the time, you sang happy songs incessantly, and I just want you to know, I HATE BROCCOLI 😡" 

Demonic spirit
Of course, the ingrate in the human that would see life this way, speaks for the soul that would so adamantly, viciously, bite down hard enough to draw blood, on the hand, or breast, that feeds them. The demonic spirit in the human that speaks about dimming the Sun, is the very same one that is spoken of in Isaiah. 

Satan is a soul seeker, and he looks for suckers that will miserably host him as he strives to do the opposite of all that is good, right, and true. He, is the spirit of contradiction, and anything that stinks of rot and decay in a human, can be held suspect ... one might take up the habit of looking for what is lurking in the personage of someone that thinks he is god. Discovering the fallen from heaven Lucifer peeking out from the eyes of the hubris infected, helps us recognize that we truly are in a spiritual battle with Satan, and the human minions he has recruited to do his dirty work of destruction. 

Proud peacock
Hubris infection is contagious, or so it would appear. When someone plots and plans the dimming of the Sun, recruiting many to do the heavy lifting of figuring out the how to parts, we see how wickedness can spread from one proud peacock to another. But let us be very, very clear here. We are not talking about a solar system, global wellness, or controlling the environment, we are talking about the Sun of righteousness. Anyone that hates Christ, behaves in ways designed to willfully malign His Magnificence.

We see the evidence accumulating in filthy piles all around us, of the depraved declaring death to the masses, while they craft the equipment to commit blasphemous heresy against the Sovereign, His creation, and His people. This cocky arrogance is shameful, and while they seemingly have gotten away with being despicable, this won't last forever. They doubt God and His power, and this is the first mistake of those riddled with the hubris infection. Their second mistake, is pulling others into their plans to accomplish the tasks they set out to complete. Convincing people to collude in conspiring is vile, reprehensible, and damnable too. 

Who, dear reader, but the spawn of the devil, would publicly proclaim his desire to dim the Sun, with a chemical cloud?

                     Chemical cloud to cool the earth ... blocking sunlight

In the Bible, Jesus laid down His life when His time of crucifixion had come. Prior to this, a murderous plan was being plotted by the Jewish priestly class, but the wicked could not grasp hold of Jesus when He was in their presence, despite His easy to grab garb. He is God, and He comes and goes whenever and wherever He pleases. While Jesus hung on the cross, darkness enveloped the whole land for three hours. Only God can dim the big light that illumines our days. Even the sun hid from the death throes of the Saviour ... onlooking was impossible, God made it so:

And when the sixth hour was come, there was darkness over the whole land until the ninth hour (Mark 15:33)

Now we have earthly kings that come and go as they please, seemingly impossible to grab hold of, and bring to justice. But there is a difference that must not be ignored or minimized. 

We, dear reader, are time stamped. We have this thing inside of us that sounds like tick tock tick tock, down runs the clock. While men attempt to live contrary to the law of truth, the truth doesn't care too much about their opinion. To be playfully poignant:

And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the GATES of hell shall not prevail against it (Matthew 16:18)

No matter what man tries, or Satan tries again through those that are predisposed to doing his bidding, they can't outrun the tick tock clock. Soon enough, the game over buzzer will sound, and what God has promised and purposed for those that set themselves against Him, will come to pass. 

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust ... each man and his demons has an expire date.

Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life (John 8:12)

Think on this, dear one : Satan's sadistic attempts to replicate what only God has the power to do, is profoundly pathetic. Any human being that thinks he can dim the Sun ... is suffering from soul sickness, and is running a wickedly delusional fever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment