Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Temper Tantrum

Meeting of the minds
I am on the cusp of a really good temper tantrum. As a grown woman with plenty of self-possession and aplomb, I find temper tantrums treacherously self betraying, so I will resist the urge to give full vent to my venomous sentiments. I am choosing to talk this over with you, as sensible people, you and I. I really do, want a meeting of the minds.

How can I accommodate you
I have to laugh sardonically, or at least, grin in astonished disbelief with eyebrows raised, as I consider how very far we have not come as a society; communism is knocking at our doors and we are inviting it in. Welcome, we say, what can I do for you to make your stay a pleasure? How can I accommodate you? Bowing down to its requests, we, and I mean society at large, is bending over backward to ensure comfort and convenience for the masked men and women that seek to groom the masses for their own devilish desires. Preying on the emotions of their victims so that logical and deductive reasoning are impaired is a tactic used effectively to force compliance; and man oh man, look around you dear reader, it is working!

To simplify:

  • men/women can be wicked
  • communism is not new
  • grooming is a technique used by predatory pedophiles and murderers
  • egomaniacs demand compliance with unlawful, imposed requirements
  • liars come from the dark side 
  • a frightened society is not a thinking society
  • emotions cloud judgement
  • money, greed, power, motivate the godless
  • treating people as a means to an end for personal gain and pleasure is an ancient business
  • you know the devil is in the works when what should be a pandemic with a multitude of dead bodies accumulated everywhere, and nowhere to bury them, turns into people looking like healthy walking-talking-masked weirdos 

God and His commands
Okay, I admit it, I was on the verge of that temper tantrum again. I will reign it in, for the moment. I will say this: it would appear that me being a Christian is alright, so long as I stop honouring my God and His commands and ordinances; as soon as I demand my rights to inalienable freedom as a lawful citizen of this world, I get barraged by sheep like people, stampeding me and suggesting that I am thoughtless, careless, and perhaps even irresponsible. Shame, for shame on them: I am not only thinking, I actually care enough to be responsible and speak up so that those that have eyes to see and ears to hear, will be forewarned. 

Fading happy memory
Mark my words, your freedom will evaporate like a fading happy memory, only to be replaced with a nightmare from which you wish you could awaken and escape. You can do something about this NOW, by saying no to the demands being imposed on you by lawless, cruel, self-imposing master manipulating monsters. 

We have been an "It is what it is" society, and it is a laissez-fare-slovenly-privileged approach to a hostile take-over by corrupt and communist minded governors, supposed public servants that have made it clear whom it is they work for; this must change. 

God is watching and He will not be mocked:

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting (Galatians 6:7-8) 

Communism is for the rich

Warning bell
If any or all of this sounds a warning bell in your being, consider pushing back; legally, ethically, morally, and physically with non compliance. Find a way to save yourself and those you love from the oppression promised if communism becomes the next global contagion. 

If you have stayed with me here, and you think I have indulged my imagination to the point of overkill, do your own research, don't let me or anyone else sway your opinion. We are currently living the precursors to communism and you can decide for yourself if we have a meeting of the minds on this subject.

We agreed at the beginning of this writing, to be sensible people, you and I, and dear reader, for the love of God and all that is Holy, I am counting on it 


No comments:

Post a Comment