Friday, February 7, 2014

Follow

I'm creative, inspired and smart...I just said this outloud a moment ago after a giggle over a metaphor I came up with in the spur of the moment. I enjoyed the feeling of being clever and felt grateful for it and quickly said out loud again, to God this time, "sure I'm those great things, because you made me this way".  I'm not taking credit for what God has created, I'm benefiting from it and purrrrrrely enjoying it!  If I am brilliant in the moment, it comes in an inexplicable flash, a moment of connecting with the divine, the God breathed wisdom that the Holy Spirit provides for those that seek Gods face. I am NOT the Divine, I am His beloved created daughter, a minature version of Him in human form, an image of what He is like in spirit and nature, when I so chose to follow Him and His example. Jesus never hesitated or doubted, he cried and bled and felt and transversed the road less travelled and He never once forsook His Father in Heaven, He remained unfaultering and faithful, trusting Himself as God and Son...when He speaks it is with the authority of knowing, Truth in the flesh for all to witness.  If I am at all like Him, I'm alright...better than alright when it is His calling me forth and I am wise enough to follow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment