Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Pandering to Pretenders

Who am I, if I pretend I am something I am not?

Who are you, if I pretend, and you pretend, and they pretend?

The simple answer is, garbage can drum roll please: we are liars.

I can see why God hates lies, and by disassociation, disavows those that via word and deed, can be labelled liars. Below, we find a succinct set of Bible verses that firmly establish a driving point: Jesus is Truth. When we lie, we walk away from godly Christ like ways. I presuppose the reader is desirous of being heaven bound once your spirit departs from the clay tent that currently houses it. Note: Jesus, the Father, and the Holy Ghost (Spirit of truth) are One:
 
John 14:6 - Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me

John 8:32And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free

John 16:13Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come

John 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth

Psalms 145:18 The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth

Proverbs 12:22 Lying lips are abomination to the LORD: but they that deal truly are his delight

1 Corinthians 13:4-6 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up; Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth

Ephesians 6:14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness

Psalms 119:127 Therefore I love thy commandments above gold; yea, above fine gold

Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth

John 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth

John 18:37-38 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice 

1 John 3:18 My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth

2 Timothy 3:16-17 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness 

Proverbs 16:13 Righteous lips are the delight of kings; and they love him that speaketh right

Imposing imposters
I am hoping, dear reader, that you took the time to read every verse. If not, allow me to steer us in the direction we must go together in order to arrive safely on the other side of a treacherous, satan soaked world.

Imposing imposters are bold in their wicked claims and actions. They expose themselves, naked, as shameless before all the world. They speak lies smoothly, since deceit is the native tongue from which they select their words. They behave badly, since they have given themselves permission to perform their dirty imaginings before watching eyes. 

Naive creatures
Listen, and listen up well, sweet human. I have heard far too many times, Why would they say that? Why would they do that? In disbelief, naive creatures refuse to accept that some people, in fact many people, are inclined to manipulate, steal, lie, thieve, rob, kill, for PLEASURE! Think with me now: 

1 If someone has money and possessions beyond their wildest dreams, but has not God, what is the very next thing they suppose to own for themselves?  

Did you come up with an answer?

Here is my answer to the question: the power over life and death. Do you see this too?

2. Let us alternatively suppose someone wants for money, possession, position and or prestige, but has not God: how will they acquire what they desire? The hope is that somehow they are honest people with a moral compass and code that directs them, but that may be a really nice idea not founded in reality, wouldn't you agree? Many a rich man has ill begotten gains. Many a poor man has drawn eyes to themselves, by acting the fool, betraying himself for the sake of applause, by appealing to a crowd of degenerates for acceptance... this is a form of self-annihilation, dear reader. 

1 & 2 speaks of this: But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death (Proverbs 8:36)

Nothing but netting
The evidence of despicable thoughts is seen in despicable displays. I have an image in my head (from social media) of an obese woman wearing nothing but netting, while waiting to be served at what looked to be a deli counter: oblivious to how she has demeaned herself publicly but well aware before she left her house, that her garb would garner attention. I have another image of smirking killers (again, social media) that have seemingly gotten away with murders pronounced as preplanned: they let the world know to whom they belong, wilst they thief and rob away lives and livelihoods.

The abasement is shocking, rampant, unchecked. Dignity and cognizance have been replaced with deplorable disassociation: if I live only for myself, what I think, how I feel, what matters only to me, and forget about thee, I have effectively left off from all meaningful relating to other, and especially, to the glorious relating God calls us to, with Him.

I know why I exist, and will continue to for as long as God wills my life to continue. I hope you too, know why you exist, dear reader? I live to share the Truth, that Jesus is the Saviour of the world. That life is full of meaning and significance with Him at the Helm, as the final passover lamb, offered up for the sins of the world. He is my Priest, My King, My one true love, because He loved me first.

There is nothing like the Truth heard, the Truth spoken, the Truth leading the way to life everlasting. None go to the Father accept by the Son, and in a wretched world, my prayer is that God's children live for the love of God, forsaking self-absorbed and useless endeavours, that lead to a living death while walking the earth. 

It behooves us to refrain from pandering to pretenders. We do frauds no favours and in fact, we aid and abet in their downfall, when we go along with their nonsense. If someone says they don't believe in God, do not owe Him thanks for their existence, or the gifts He has bestowed, they are liars of the first degree ~ do not believe a word that ushers from their mouth. Lies have many spidery legs, slithery tongues, creepy cousins, and denying God opens the door to a hellish life on earth and for eternity. Do not walk with them, dear one: 

Be not deceived: Evil associations corrupt good manners (1 Corinthians 15:33)

Let us be His Salvation Army, and with one voice plead loudly with the host of heaven bearing witness: Please deliver this soul, and that one Lord, and one more I beg... 

Let us be relentless in our pursuit of being truthful for the sake of souls. I leave off with these wonderfully uniting verses:

There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord, one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all (Ephesians 4:4-6)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Bob, you are an amazing compatriot in Christ's kingdom 💖 LGB

      Delete