Thursday, May 26, 2016

Vibrancy

Vibrancy is defined in these ways: full of energy and life; (of colour) bright and striking; (of sound) strong or resonating; quivering; pulsating. Lets link some words together. Vibrancy is the essence of being filled with energy, colour, sound and vibration. Being ALIVE in its fullest sense. Question-are you vibrantly alive, Dear Reader? Take a moment and ponder: Is my life energetically infused with bright and striking colour? Does my voice strongly resonate what I value and believe? Am I pulsating with the quivering glory of my existence? What came to you Dear Reader, as you asked yourself about your own vibrancy? I am considering my own as I type. With corrective lenses and a good ear cleaning, I think I might be able to make my way to the full spectrum of a rainbow of colours and the sharpness of hearing nuance and gorgeous subtly. Lately I have been craving the joy that sometimes makes me feel like I will bust wide open in crazy happiness bubbles, like the colourful soapy bubbles that children blow in the summer time for fun. I see myself as a bubble, bobbing on the summer heat waves, floating skyward and disappearing, only to be recreated again and again, popping and than  becoming yet another bubble in giddy fashion. This misses the mark and I think it is representative of what we are all experiencing in this life, hits of fun, hits of joy, hits that end up being misses because they do not last and they cause us to chase after what it is we really crave...What do you really crave, Dear One? Might I point you in a direction, if you are still with me here? Vibrancy comes from a relationship with yourself, first and foremost. Knowing when and where, with whom and why is vital.  When do you feel the most energetic? When is the world bright and striking? How does sound, what you hear strengthen you and increase internal resonance? What makes you quiver in pulsating aliveness? Dull is real and you may be living it because you haven't sensed and felt what vibrancy is and can be. You have had hints of it though, haven't you? I mean true moments when joy was so abundant that you could barely stay in your skin, let alone your body? When WAS that Dear One and were you alone or in company? What made you feel totally alive, aloud and allowed? Ask yourself these questions and you will begin to see the answers that perfectly match who YOU are! Trust yourself now, take the filters off (that is a topic for another time) and give yourself permission to be honest. More pointedly, and for the sake of comparison, what makes you dull, lifeless, deafens you and causes you to check out of life? After the comparing, I encourage you to choose the aliveness that awaits you and calls you by name. I'm so glad we had this time together. My day is brighter for having you in it and I can hear you, thinking and hoping, wanting a vibrant life. May it be abundantly yours this very day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment