Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Messy Inside, Messy Outside

Messy outside messy inside, that describes the physical manifestation of inner turmoil for me. I know people who are the opposite, when they see a mess, it makes them crazy, unable to focus, distracted. I have learned to read the signs, when my dresser seems to accumulate the I don't cares, as in, I don't care if I hang my clothes up or throw them in the laundry basket right now, I'm just gonna leave them on my dresser. Clothing on my dresser is like the oil light coming on in my car, a warning that if I don't do something to remedy the situation, I'm going to stall out and pretty soon, I won't be able to move, let alone go anywhere. When I cannot write, I am stalled out, stuck, with things accumulating on my soul, covering up what lives and wants to breath. I am a great advocate for time alone, whether you be an introvert or extrovert, time alone allows for room to connect with yourself and with what is most valuable and important to you. I am a great advocate of partnership, relationship that allows me, you, to speak, share and have someone hear what is on the heart that is longing to be expressed. I am nothing, no one, without relationship. I need to have one with myself first, I have to spend time with me to understand what moves me, gets me stuck, holds me to my values, helps me fly high and free and then, I get to be in relationship with other without expecting, demanding, imposing my will upon them, nor do I accept or anticipate any superimposition from them onto me. Live and let live, Let Go and Let God, it's a sweet place to be in, come join me! My clothes are hanging in the closet, my change your oil light indicated is off and I am here, now, clear and whole, no mess inside or outside to be found, hoorah...what do you need to do to clean up your mess?

No comments:

Post a Comment