Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Murder


Murder is evil

Murder is evil, no matter who, when, where, what, how, there is never a good why. Murder is against the law, it is for the lawless. Watered down murder is physical cruelty. Watered down cruelty is spoken hate. Watered down spoken hate is the quiet simmering of belief, that you are different from me and not my equal. Watered down belief is the psychological sentiment that someone must come first, either you or I, and I will be damned if it is you. Stand up if you are guilty of categorizing humans into sectioned off groups. Too shy? How about raising that hand of yours in a yes, thats me, I have done this. No? Can't even raise your hand? Damn it, here I stand, waving my arm all alone then. I am admittedly, a horrible human of despicable character in my very own category of loathsome.

I confess, I am prejudice
I confess I am prejudice, defined as: a preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience. There are other definitions of prejudice but this is the one that applies to me. I live the watered down version of murder, with psychological sentiment undermining the love that I really want to feel, live, show to my fellow man. With my heightened awareness of the desire to be first and comparatively categorize others I am elevated up and out of this despicable place of purposelessness. To be clear-for as long as you and or I, compare and categorize ourselves and others, we remain vile and base, inhumane.

Subjugating others in our hearts
What good can come from feeling, thinking and then treating others in unkind and competitive ways? What purpose does it serve and far worse than this, what does it do to our insides dear reader, to emotionally, intellectually (this is questionable) and spiritually subjugate others in our hearts, minds and unfortunately, sometimes with our bodies and physical force, murder? It is self protectionism gone mad and the survival of the fittest lie gone rogue when we willingly give into our natural prejudices, our opinions that are not based on reason or actual experience.

The greatest vibrational force in the world is love
We all judge, have our own preconceived notions and we get to question them against truth and the highest vibrational force in the world, Love. Self awareness is the key and all that is asked of us is this from Mark 12:29-31:

And Jesus answered him, 'The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.'"

Love leaves no room for hate or murder in the heart. Love begets love.

No comments:

Post a Comment