Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The Sacred Circle

On the last day of the Synergy course, student coaches were asked to close our eyes, and envision the many sacred circles of community that came before us, and the ones to come. We sat in splendid silence and as we did, I felt the presence of many, a surrounding behind and beside us, a holy uninion of all those who long for Heaven here on earth, past and present and future. When we were asked to open our eyes, I had trouble looking up, because the brilliance in the room made my eye lids feel protective of my eyes, I had to squint to see.  The powerful glow of intention, the intention to love fully, to see wholly, to believe deeply and without hesitation; the Light filled us up and flowed freely out in a tangible way.  The sacred circle brought me Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment