Saturday, June 29, 2024

Didn't Cha Know?

This week I spoke to a woman whose house I pass on my usual in the neighbourhood walk. We have said hello before, but this time, I went close, for a little more sharing. 

I mentioned God several times, which I am apt to do, and when I did, I saw what can be described as a shutter, a momentary throwing up, of an invisible shield, between the woman and I. During the course of our brief chat, we exchanged names. When she heard my name, she said she had a friend named Linda, who was married to a lawyer, but that she hadn't seen her since covid. Deena then shared that covid was a deadly disease, to which I replied, I don't believe in covid, we got sick too, but never got the shots. She told me she had been so sick, she was near to death, and that the injections saved her life. I suggested that the injections caused her illness... We did not see eye to eye. She does not believe in God, and how, dear reader, could I tell her, that the anti God injections she had willingly subjected herself to, were deadly, and that God is the one that saved her, for the sake of her soul?

My exit line was, Well I am glad you are here to talk with me now. She is a sharp lady, and saw that I was saying my goodbyes, and that the conversation was coming to an end. I left her, and as I stepped onto the sidewalk that leads me home, I could barely put one foot in front of the other. My mind didn't seem to want to work, and I had the strange feeling of not feeling by body. I started fervently praying, God, please help me walk, please help me move forward. The muddled feeling started to lift and it was God's strength that propelled me in the direction I desired to go. I left Deena, and dare I say, the dark cloud that swirled around her, behind. 

She was under a spell, dear reader, and I got caught up in her confusion via exposure. If you know anything about heart math, you know that we impact one another when we are in close proximity. When I think of Deena, I see her in black and white. It is the strangest thing, but all colour seems to have been drained from her, and what I think I saw was soul sickness. She believes manmade poison cured her from manmade poison, and I simply could not convince her, I could not tell her, Didn't cha know Deena, it was a hoax?

I know a number of people that plead and pray to God for forgiveness for being disobedient. I spent a portion of my morning yesterday recognizing that the consequences of my years of sin had knocked me down finally and totally, seven years ago. My sins had brought me low, and God, merciful and forever kind and loving, brought me near to Him. He saved me, saves me still, and the sins that appealed so long ago, seem foreign and impossible to me now. My repentance led to my longing, for heavenly things, stuff and such: that is my ineloquent way of saying, If only I could grasp majesty, I would be able to describe it too, but it is butterfly beautiful and ever so evasive, isn't it dear reader?

I mentioned I know a number of people that plead and pray to God for forgiveness. Are you someone like that, dear one? Do you acknowledge your sins and out of sorrowful suffering, ask God to make you pure of heart, pure of mind, pure of soul, to please His Fatherly Spirit? Do you want to make Him proud of you?

If you have based your life on lies, you can become honest, telling the truth to yourself. It is a marvellous self recovery plan, and nothing would please God more, then for you to be set free from personal, and other, deception. I could not save Deena from herself, but I sure can pray for her to hear God's corrective voice! We can calibrate to Christ, and that is why we are here, you and me, him, her and those people over there too. We are here to glorify God, and the only way to Him is through His perfect Son. 

Compassion is the elemental key, and when we give our legless-ness, our muddled minds, our convoluted hearts, our soiled souls over to the King to clean up, He can give us a living water rinse, and scrumb us in ways that make us shiny shiny, catching the light and reflecting His majesty. 

I want this for Deena, and for you, and for all the people we set our eyes on. Let your guilty conscience drop you full body face down before God confessing your sins, and then wait ... He will tell you when to get up, He will brush you off, and give you strength to return to the path that leads you home. 

For we are the workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them (Ephesians 2:10)

No comments:

Post a Comment