Friday, August 26, 2022

Lie Walls

As the lie walls crack and crumble, we can anticipate the tumbling rubble to amass around those that sought to deceive, not once, not twice, but relentlessly for entire days, months, and years, without an end in sight. The trouble with lies, is that they have "short legs" as my mother likes to say. Lies, and liars, can only go so far before they trip over themselves, and fall at the feet of Truth.  

I am anticipating, and have already noted, that the liars have begun to feign injury for the deception they willingly participated in for pay. When offered cash to trick the public, these limelight thieves put on their most serious business attire and matching facial expression, and bold face LIED. 

Now I don't know these people that had their moment in the fake lights camera action sun, but I do know people that willingly, accusatorially, viciously, publicly, attacked my character, the character of my faithful friends, and the truth tellers that saw through the lie wall BEFORE the cracks caused crumbling. They liked the lies, they liked having strong opinions that gave them permission to condescendingly suggest that people like me, were kind of, well, dumb and dim witted. We, the dumb ones, just couldn't see, and eventually, we would be sorry. 

I am sorry, I truly am. I am sorry that people I love will probably not be here this time next year. I am sorry that I hear stories of children dying of heart attacks and strokes, and parents leaving orphans behind because they took their own lives, or the poison injected into them did them in. I am sorry that parents put kids in masks, and that when I publish and share this, a nonsensical warning may appear, with a link to information about a fake illness that acted like a Trojan horse, letting in all the boogie men to scare the weak willed into saying yes to what God never intended to go into bodies He created in His image. 

I am sorry that I can't stem the blood flow, and that innocent sweet babies with trusting eyes, are betrayed by the adults that ought to protect them from evil: they are being sacrificed to the pharma gods, one injection at a time. 

I am also sorry for those of us that watch and wait, anticipating terrible news, and the funerals we will attend for those that we warned, those that would not heed. 

I weep daily. I used to cry for the adults I knew, but that has all but stopped. Now I cry for those they have influenced, those that with vulnerability, trusted them, believed them to be god like wise, and had to go along, and sometimes smile agreement, when perhaps, they wanted to cry out, "No, please don't make me ... I can't breathe with the mask and I hate needles" 

Needles, who in God's name has EVER liked to be poked with a sharp object? Masks ... I can't even begin to fathom these stringed things being acceptable on little faces: it is criminal, and my mind bends unnaturally when I try to justify it in any way shape or form. 

So yes, to all those that went one way when I went another, I am sorry. I am sorry you chose wrongly, and you will pay the price in this life, and God have mercy, hopefully not in the next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment