Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Wanting & Truth

A Conversation

Wanting: Truth, thanks so much for agreeing to do this interview with me

Truth: You are welcome; it is my pleasure

Wanting: I have heard a lot of things from people about you, that I find a little sketchy

Truth: Oh yeah, like what?

Wanting: I heard that you recommend actions to keep people like me safe: ie, these shots that so many have taken; keeping my distance from anyone they tell me could make me sick; wearing a blue thing on string over my mouth and nose when I go out in public

Truth: Oh that stuff. Nothing could be further from me, in fact, I would highly recommend you go out there into the world I created and enjoy some good old fashioned air; hug some people and perhaps an adorable dwarf goat or two; bring some home made chicken noodle soup to that friend of yours that has the scratchy throat; and keep showing those pearly whites I gave you by grinning that grin of yours at all the people you come across in your neighbourhood!

Wanting: Wait a minute, you sound nothing like what I have heard from people that say they know you and are speaking on your behalf... whom am I to believe? This is very confusing, considering it is the opposite of, well just about everything I have heard for a very long time

Truth: That's just it Wanting, I am the least confusing person you will ever meet! It is impossible for you to be mixed up when you hear me, heed me, and know me for who I AM

Wanting: Truth, I am wanting, indeed, I am longing to know you better, and this is a great start. I am starting to suspect, that the ones masquerading as your spokesmen, are counterfeit, because whenever and wherever they open their mouths, there is chaos

Truth: Now you are understanding me much better, and them too. I don't really need to prove myself, now do I Wanting? I mean, I gave you the ability to test and try, to watch and learn, to wait and see, and to trust based on wisdom and knowledge. Anyone that tells you to hurry past these checkpoints because they are not necessary are simply, not telling me, they are representing another. I AM the keeper of time, and I will give you as much as you need while you figure out, Who to trust

Wanting: Fascinating, truly truly fascinating. hearing you speak like this Truth... 

Truth: How so?

Wanting: I feel calmer now, more comfortable with you. I came to the interview thinking I could catch you somehow...

Truth: In a lie?

Wanting: ... oh my, forgive me Truth, yes, in a lie... how did you know?

Jesus is the Way,
the Truth, the Life
Truth: I AM used to that accusation: nothing could be further from me. I AM the way, the truth, and I can be your life, if you choose to live by me

Wanting: That sounds so enticing, and wooing

Truth: The Truth always is Wanting, and you can live in me and I in you, for the rest of your days

Wanting: I am recalculating Truth, considering what you have said. I have to think about your answers. I am going to take some of that time you offered, to figure out Who I trust from here on out

Truth: I designed you to think, and I highly recommend it! I AM eagerly anticipating our next heart to heart... I mean interview, Wanting

Wanting: Me too. Just one more question?

Truth: Sure thing

Wanting: What do you mean by The Truth shall set you free?

Truth: Ahh, THAT! That is what you get when you acknowledge Who I AM, and lay your burdens at my feet. I can redeem you from your sins, in fact, I have done this for many people 

Wanting: I don't know what that means? I don't know what to say?

Truth: Ask me what to say, and I will help you with the words

Wanting: Can we do this another time?

Truth: Sure, I'm available in 10 minutes, is that enough time?

Wanting: Truth, I like your style. Seems you are always ready for action

Truth: Now you are getting it Wanting. Hear from you in 9 minutes ...

No comments:

Post a Comment