Thursday, October 7, 2021

Lone Ranger

Lone Ranger

And ye shall overthrow their altars, and break their pillars, and burn their groves with fire; and ye shall hew down the graven images of their gods, and destroy the names of them out of that place (Deuteronomy 12:3)

I feel like I have been throw into a role that I was designed for but certainly never wanted. Don't get me wrong, I couldn't be any other way if I tried, because I have tried, but to no avail. I am one of the called, one of the many that have a burning desire to overthrow their altars, break their pillars, burn their groves with fire, hew down the graven images of their gods and destroy the names of them out of THIS place...

  • overthrow altars
  • break pillars
  • burn groves
  • hew graven images
  • destroy the names of them, out of this place
Two sides, two approaches... I heard long ago the best defence is a good offence. I can be rather offensive... smirk... in my approach. 

The directives
When I look at the list of directives above, the action steps do not intimidate me in the least. What I want to play, is a role in the destruction of what has been illegally erected that goes against Gods commandments. What has been erected, you ask?

Worshipping Satan, throughout the world, has become the new and accepted religion of choice. There are altars, pillars, groves, graven images, and people that act like the devil, and this is evidential proof, that they have turned away from the living God. 

Boring beige 
In my fair town of boring beige London, I see young women wearing apparel advertising who they worship, unabashed and rather brazen. They show no signs of shame, in fact, they proudly display their belief system with how they paint their nails, faces, and hair, along with their clothing item choices... not subtle at all in their satanic suggestiveness. Same with the men: no longer are the local Hells Angels a novelty, they have lots of ugly company. 

Ok, so you don't believe me? that worshipping Satan has become a popular religion?

Given up the Holy Ghost
Just take a look around you and ask yourself, where have all the good and godly people gone? We have witnessed pastors, the famous and the failed alike, falling into the pit at the first hint of an invitation from those that long ago professed their allegiance to the enemy of their souls. These treacherous pastors were clearly hirelings, and while they could teach the Bible on a Sunday when no one cared to challenge their faith, they face planted in front of the wicked ones, giving up the Holy Ghost to save their own skins, when they were asked to onboard with the satanic agenda.

So here I sit, laptop where it belongs, on my lap, typing to you dear one, asking you to consider joining me, in the call to:  

  • overthrow altars
  • break pillars
  • burn groves
  • hew graven images
  • destroy the names of them, out of this place
How do I prepose we do this, you ask?
  • Read your Bible
  • Read history
  • Commit to living sin free
  • Challenge rhetoric
  • Get to know the character of God
  • Speak about your faith to an unbelieving world... they may not know Jesus Christ yet, and you could be the one that shares the best news in the world with them!
In a world were many are godless, and follow the god of this world religiously, there needs be a dissenting voice, an alternative: oddly enough, I am discovering that the Good News has yet to be shared, even in the "civilized" world. I learn daily of people that ought to know about Jesus Christ but have not had the gospel shared with them: this is tragic and dangerous, especially considering so many have taken into their bodies, toxins that may cause premature death. 

Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest (John 4:35)

Lone Ranger
Two good guys
fighting the bad guys
I am no Lone Ranger, although I often feel this way. I am looking for most excellent and godly company, men and women that do not scare easily, and are helplessly hopelessly in love with the Saviour and cannot help themselves but speak life and freedom, accompanied by the soul saving gospel truth, to those that God has readied to hear the Good News. 

This is a call to spiritual arms: when God asks, whom shall I send, let Him hear your reply, Send me!

Also I heard the voice of the LORD, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us? Then I said, Here am I. Send me! (Isaiah 6:8)



No comments:

Post a Comment