Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Bud Carter

Limitations are self imposed, other imposed, imaginary and made up. They are the lies we believe and the words we speak and they do not exist and they must be exposed as deceivers, life theives, the thin membrane of fear that wraps us, keeping us mummified and muted, preserved in a frozen in time semblance of life.  What I can do for myself gives me great pleasure, autonomy, freedom of choice. If this is truth, and it is, then who am I to take this away from others?  I do not serve when I rescue another from the work that is theirs, the self healing and body strengthening, soul edififying and life affirming that comes only when I, when you, do the work ourselves as witnessed, encouraged, acknowledged and championed by those around us that love us and want nothing more than to see the joy that comes from being free.  Bud Carter, Obi-Wan Kenobi, you are the Freedom Fighter and I follow where you lead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment