If you are a liar, then what ushers forth from your mouth, has come directly from your heart. Liars deceive, trick, pretend, feign, disguise, dismiss: liars make concessions for themselves, and the people that want to believe them, have a tendency toward conjecture. What I mean is this: if I like someone but suspect they are a liar, I may go easy on them, give them some "grace", and rather then trusting my discernment and disbelieving them, I will lean toward leniency, and make up excuses for what they are saying and doing. The opposite can also be true: if I know someone is a liar, I can have a strong bias of distrust every time they open their mouth and speak, and I have to work really hard to ensure that I listen to what they are saying, because even liars, periodically, and sometimes often, speak the truth.
But it is behaviour that we are focusing on here, dear one, and just like a liar can speak just enough truth to trick a listener, a truthful person can periodically lie to themselves and to others, since we all have a tendency to see and be blind, hear and not really listen, think one thing and slip slide toward another. It is human nature to be confused from time to time, but over an extended period of time, you and I can be known, for the character traits we display, the words we speak, and the actions we take.
I see all the fraudsters being decimated on social media. All the actors and actresses that have made their money from trickery and deception, posing with their dark side turned full-of-filler-face toward the camera, and they look and act like the demons that have been invited in, and have infiltrated their being. I think of the film Nefarious, and see how wicked and criminally insane these people have obviously become; but it isn't just the dulled super stars that are asylum like outbreak patients, it is the general population too. MAID comes to mind as I type...
You and I can self-suicide without doing the dirty work, by booking an appointment in advance with a murder nurse, who with compromised soul and poison in hand, displays concern and compassion upon arrival. We can make arrangements, so our loved ones don't have to, for body removal and disposal, followed by a sweet celebration of life, where we are talked about and fondly remembered, by people snacking on sandwiches and sipping coffee or a cold beverage, depending on their mood. It makes me think of 1-800-Got Junk trucks - Hello! We have come to pick-up the remains and dispose of them. Where's the body?
I beat the same drum often in my attempts to break thought barriers and resistant to sound reason sentiments. We are living dark days, and people like Donald Trump, are the perfect example of a wicked person being hero worshipped, to the point of madness on the part of the worshipper. What we see, is the cognitive and physical decline of people like Donald, that have privately and publicly behaved very badly, and I am being o so soft in how I am presenting this, because I need not describe all that he has done, to let all those that are watching and listening know, that he is guilty beyond excuses and beyond concessions and conjectures.
Think with me about making excuses to God for our behaviour? How will that work out? Now why in God's name do we think we can make excuses for anyone? What makes us think it okay, to see and hear wickedness, and then pretend, the person didn't mean that, or their intentions are good, or they are having a bad day? Come on now, you are an adult reading this, and you know you can't get off the hook for some of the things you have said and done: why not come clean, decide to be honest with self and others, and let your behaviour be judged based on who you are in relation to the human beings you interact with? And why not, let repercussions for badly behaved people, be the price they pay, without exception, for the cumulative evil they have indulged for all of their lives?
God does not tolerate evil, and neither should we. God forgives when we repent, and it is, I am sorry, please forgive me, that gets us closer to the ideal of being a decent human being, along with changing our behaviour to match the budding new and honest you. When someone like Donald, or any of the other obvious seed of Satan, refuse to give God honour and obey his commands, we must be honest, and trust that the behaviour they are displaying, actually belies their inner workings, and that what we see, is who they are.

No comments:
Post a Comment