Dear one, I have a confession to make, and I am o so glad that you are here with me as I make this declaration wrapped up in disclosure:
I have fallen into unconditional love, with a very famous person that everyone in the whole wide world has heard of... maybe you feel the same way about this man, so you won't be surprised to see his name when I spill the beans about the fella that has stolen my candy sweet heart. Do I tell you his name now? or describe him, so you can guess who he is, since he is famous and all.
Let's play the guessing game, shall we, just for a little while, so that we don't bust wide open from having to anticipate and wait for my confession about the guy that I can't help adore. Here are some hints:
He is tall
He wears a suit everyday to the oval office
His hairs are, shall we say, interesting
He is great, I mean really great
He is excellent at retaliating when someone says anything he thinks is rude
He is rich, very very rich
He is confident, and isn't shy with his bragging
He claims to have saved thousands and thousands of lives via vaccines
He fires people and badmouths them when they challenge him in any way
He is never wrong, and never has to apologize
He is the president of the United States of America, two times over!
Did you guess who I am in unconditional love with yet? You know, so many people feel the same way I do about Donald: they know he can do no wrong, and even when bad people tell him to do bad things, it isn't his fault for taking their expert advice! He can't be held accountable for stuff, cuz he is trying so hard to make America great again, and he is rich after all, which means, he can be trusted like no body's business.
Donnie gets some bad press, but people just don't understand how very great this man is: if they did know just how great Trumpy (my nickname for my lovie) truly is, they would have only great things to say about him. He is, after all, the president twice over, and deserves some accolades, don't you think? He is tight with very important people that live abroad, and they shoot love missiles at one another whenever they get a chance. It takes a brilliant man to negotiate the best deals like Donnie does, and no one knows better than his fawning fans, how entitled he is to great honour and adoration.
He may go down in history as the greatest president, even if he does say so himself. I for one, would vote for him as the greatest. You know, I understand unconditional love better than I ever have before. Unconditional love means that no matter what Donnie J says and does, I remain unfaltering in my devotion to the man that has captured my sugar coated heart, and wooed my soul to dedicated allegiance. This man, do recall, has Warp Speed super hero type abilities, and with his fathering of the vaccines, has declared that he saved millions and millions of lives when potions were injected into babies, children, mommies, daddies, and grandparents - taking Anthony Fauci's advice wasn't wrong at the time, even if medical tyranny was the only way to get the job done - Donnie the president just didn't have intel, he just didn't know how bad, very bad, the potion shots were, so we simply cannot blame a man that did not know, thus the unconditional love!
Unconditional love means without conditions, and I am committed to my man, no matter what he says or does next. There is of course, the small matter of Melania, standing between me and Trumpy, but he has been divorced and remarried several times before, so eventually...
O Donnie, you rock my world, you top heavy with pride man you! I look forward to the time when I meet you, and get to tell you what I really think, in person. Until then, know that I watch you on TikTok, and you will always be my number one pick as a performer, you little monkey you.
Here is the evidence of just how great my Trumpy is, in his own words!
I would a put a warning on or something just that particular vaccine but I certainly wouldn't a paused it and gotten front page news all over the world and then people don't want it, and d, probably affects the others, cuz you know there’s a big situation with a lot of people don’t want to take the vaccine, well this played right into their hands, and they want me to do public service messages and everything about everybody taking the vaccine and look I guess in a certain way I’m the father of the vaccine because I was the one that pushed it. Ya know to get it done in less than nine months was a miracle. Fauci said it would take three to five years. He thought it is was something that just wouldn’t be that effective because it would take so long to get. We, I pushed the FDA, like they have never been pushed before. I wouldn’t exactly say their, ahh, their in love with me. They have never, this is a very bureaucratic organization. I pushed them like they've never been pushed before and that’s why we have it, ahhh, when they did the pause on Johnson & Johnson, I thought that was a very very stupid thing to do.
Donnie, baby, you are in a class of your own, and there just isn't another quite like you... but my dear, you already know this. Hearts and hugs Trumpy.
No comments:
Post a Comment