Thursday, July 30, 2026

The Hucksters All Dressed Up

Pardon me?

A mass murderer is pardoned. Dressed in his million dollar best, ready with an impish grin, Fauci repeats that he has rights under the fifth amendment: it appears he is on the meat hook as a guilty party but alas, his interrogator is the one that announces to the viewing audience, that the tiny trouble making troll called Fauci, is off the meat hook as a murderer, because he has been granted impunity via... via... who the hecker's would grant exemption to a man that obviously played a malicious and diabolical role, in the roll out of all things covid? 

The theatre is rich with official looking surroundings, with a whole bunch of official suited-up men and women in a court room setting, there to hold Fauci to account, but for what exactly? I mean, the man is pardoned, according to some behind the scenes insurance coverage that keeps him from being liable... man alive, I pay for insurance year after year, minus any claims, and when in the past I did put in a claim for coverage, I was immediately rewarded with rate increases! Now explain to me how this whole legal system is working for all the cv assassin's?

Fauci was interrogated by Rand Paul, and I just so happened to notice, that the little scythe, got to run wild and free after that kangaroo court extravaganza - it is now Sen. Hawley's turn, sitting up high for all to see, shooting quips and accusations 
at a grinning Fauci. This is their public play time, they are ON, with lights and cameras, and someone calling, ACTION, all staged for an audience hungry for justice, longing for retribution, hoping that someone will be held to account for maiming, permanently injuring, and killing, their friends and family members.

We cannot expect unrepentant perpetrators to profess guilt, and we certainly cannot expect someone to be put in handcuffs, an orange onesie, and shuffled off to jail, when he is protected by a pardon, so why ask him questions? Why feign that the rich and infamous Fauci, will be punished, when clearly, nothing of the sort will happen, since he clearly, is protected by men that are in cahoots as killers.

In the video I watched, Sen. Hawley states what happened, as facts, and the facts ought to bring tears to eyes, but we see none of this in this pretend courtroom like setting. Each time Fauci pleads the fifth, the grin on a lady's face grows broader, and it is painful to witness the lack of appropriate emotion, and the insensitivity to what we have suffered en masse as a global society. The injections are working, and people are hurt and dying, and it is excruciating to witness all the suffering. While the suits pretend justice will be served, the people that fell for the fraudsters sick plan, have no recourse, as they trip and fall into an early grave. 

I will never forget what the wicked ones did under the influence of their commander and chief, Lucifer. Lucifer lies and kills and destroys, and so do his workers of iniquity. I weep for the dead that did not have Christ, and the more people that die without knowing the Saviour, the more successful the Luciferian's, in their ploys and plots, to accommodate their malicious and murderous task master.

If I have learned anything over the past six years, it is that social media is an excellent vehicle for Satan to push and pull people in many wayward directions: we must be watchful, and keep ourselves from being deceived, because we simply do not know the people we view on screens, and we cannot trust all we see... rather, it is wise to look at them with squinting eyes, and suspect them as untrustworthy, when they act like they are righteous, and yet do nothing to make things right. 

My sister is dead. I watched her decline after three injections. Picturing her in a mask in my minds eye has me weeping in a mess of tears, and when I see Fauci behind a mic, and people like Sen. Hawley playing prosecutor, I think of Jesus, and how much God hates persecutors that have wounded the vulnerable and unsuspecting. 

The Judge does not grant pardon to unrepentant murderers, or hucksters that defraud people of their peace and liberties via societal and medical tyranny... God sees all, and he will wipe the grins from off the faces of those that delight in their own clever and murderous schemes. 

Jesus will judge the living and the dead, and the wicked ought to be very, very, afraid. 

I leave you with some look-up homework. Go to the King James Bible, and read:

2 Thessalonians 2:3-12

I bid you ado, until next time, dear one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment