Thursday, January 13, 2022

Shepherdess

Soon to be released:
 
Shepherdess
by Linda Grace Byers

I am having a most wonderful time, editing my latest book. I feel as though I am time travelling, with the past revisited, and the future prophetically hinted at and next confirmed, as days become weeks, months and inevitably, years

What I know, is God gives discernment; that may seem magical, but really, dear reader, He speaks to us through scripture, and when we heed Him, we are the richer for it, in countable and, more often than not, unseen ways.  

The LORD is my Shepherd, He has appointed me as a Shepherdess, and given me the mission of Tend My sheep, and I have, and I shall.

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen (Hebrews 11:1)


No comments:

Post a Comment