Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Addressing Bad Behaviour

Southern belle accent
I love accents. It just so happens that my southern belle accent is delightful, at least, to my ears. I like the drawl, the etiquette rich verbal approach, and the none too subtle subtle messages that speak volumes, minus vulgarity. When you read what I have written, do try to image the accent. If you know me, chances are good you will be able to hear the accent as you read. 

Disclaimer
WARNING: You might be a cheater who does not appreciate being outed this way. My hope is that God convicts you, that you feel the heaviness of a guilty conscience. If you are a female reading this, my hope for you is that you know how precious and valuable you are in Gods sight, and that you deserve to be treated like the daughter of The King. Gentlemen do exist, and they deserve to be rewarded with our appreciation. The dogs  they need to be turned out. 

Let us not accept bad behaviour dear ones, for the sake of our children, the ones that follow closely in our footsteps. 

Addressing behaviour
Sir, you have taken a liberty unbecoming of a gentleman. I ask you politely, do take your hands off of me. Now your eyes, they are travelling to places unchartered. You have not been invited to the road map of my body. I ask you again, take your hands and eyes off of me, or I will have no choice but to scream 

Allow me to explain. I am a God fearin', Jesus Christ lovin' passion fueled red blooded woman. The Holy Ghost, He is my constant companion! When you are with me, we are never alone. In fact, the Lord has His eyes on you, and those hands of yours. I am not sure if you know this yet, but He can read your mind. That's right, He knows exactly what you are thinking. He knows what you would like to do to me and He does not approve, nor do I!

Guilty as charged? 
Now, let us begin again, shall we? I understand you are married? You have a momma and she is still alive? Oh, you have daughters too? And a son? My oh my, you are blessed aren't you? How lovely, how very lovely for all of you! I am sure they are very proud to have such a fine, gentle and strong man like you, leadin' the family?

We had a bit of an unpleasant ruff start, you and I. Oh no no, I pronounced ruff correctly! But I am ever so pleased we had this conversation... Now you go on with your bad self. Get yourself home to that wife and those precious children of yours, before they send out a search party lookin' for you! Go on now.

Oh, just one more thing before you go, so we are very clear? Don't you ever show your face round here again, do we understand each other? My God, He is mighty, and He doesn't take kindly to men like you sniffing around woman like me. 

You have a nice day now, ya hear?

No comments:

Post a Comment