Monday, October 5, 2015

Eyes of the Heart

It occurs to me this day how much fear has ruled the roost in my life. I pray~in prayer, I ask for Gods protection over my loved ones, people that are dear to me. My prayer this morning changed from a protective nature to a request, that my people see miracles today. After all, life abundant is about more than survival, it is about thriving. The spirit of fear and The Spirit Of Faith, diabolical opposition to Heavenly Affirmation. I am a Christ follower and as a Christ follower, the Holy Spirit dwells within me. King James Bible 1 John 4:4 "Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world". NKJV 2 Timothy 1:7 "For God has not given us a spirit of fear but of power and of love and of sound mind". All arrows point to despair, worry, hopeless helplessness with a world tipping sideways while innocent blood is shed and people are being shoved, trodden upon, murdered and pushed out of this world. It is God that gives life and God alone who is entitled to decide our earthly death date and it is heinous to witness man against man, a perversion of His plan...we are to love Him and show this love by loving one another. It is not a safe world because humans have their hands on each other's throats. I will look for God in the clouds, I await Him..."The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: He leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil"...In fearing no evil, I am taking a stand to faithfully follow the Good Shepherd. The eyes of my heart seek His face and where there is God, His love is evident and miracles abound. This day, I pray you see miracles, feel them, and than look around to see Gods hand in all the good you receive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment