Sunday, July 25, 2021

Burnout

Burnout is real
If you are a nurturing kind of person, you may find yourself in an emotional pickle: while it is better to give than to receive, it may just be time, for you to find a soft place to land, for your own well-being.

What this looks like is different for each of us. I know that I need good food and exercise out in the great outdoors, time to write and be quiet, to recuperate from my peoplie activities. 

What do you need? 

I love people and want to see them healthy and whole, from their thinking to their every heartbeat and breath: this means I might overextend myself when someone is in need, but this doesn't bode well for my own health!

Burnout is real, and overextending yourself may show up in habits that can hurt you, and the people you care about: in overeating, under exercising, sleeplessness, agitation and perhaps some interpersonal irritation. Taking time to rest in ways that serve you best, can fix what ails you. Nurturing yourself is what you need, and perhaps some coaching on boundaries too?

I am a quick text, phone call or email away to set up your first coaching session!

Yours, 

Linda Grace Byers 

No comments:

Post a Comment