At eighty, Dolly is dead, five years after her Moderna injection. Wise doctors predicted deaths at the five year mark for many of the injected, and this is precisely what we are witnessing: granted, thousands of the potion filled died before the five year mark, and many will die within the ten year mark, and anyone reading this might be inclined to argue that people die all the time, and not necessarily from cv shots, but then again, the death rates have skyrocketed since the covid extravaganza of yesteryear, and people are still getting injected, to their peril.
I take exception to the likes of Dolly Parton and Cher, who publicly, and proudly, funded and promoted cv shots, supplying one million dollars each, to aid the poor and unfortunate, that could not afford to get poisoned from their own pockets.
I watched who did what during the massive global assault on our senses and autonomy, and I promised myself that I would go after anyone and everyone that promoted the injections foisted upon an unsuspecting populace. Dolly changed the lyrics to her song Jolene, and she called people "cowards" during her injection video, saying "So I just want to say to all you cowards out there, don't be such a chicken squat, get out there and get your shot".
"I know I'm trying to be funny now, but I'm dead serious about the vaccine."
Here are the lyrics to Vaccine:
Vaccine, vaccine, vaccine, vaccine, I'm begging of you please don't hesitate
Vaccine, vaccine, vaccine, vaccine, cuz once you're dead then that's a bit too late
Dolly was dead serious about the vaccine. Dolly was dead serious about other people getting the vaccine. Dolly got her verbalized death wish come true, and by using her popularity and celebrity influence, along with her accumulated wealth, she attempted to verbally bully followers, using a chastising tone, to call people cowards or chicken squats, if they didn't do what she was telling them to do, and what she had done to herself.
Dolly was a sellout. Dolly tricked herself, and then with an embarrassing excess of hubris, dared to tell other people what to do. She got a great shot in the arm that Moderna day, and wanted everyone listening to follow suit, to get things back to "normal".
Dolly isn't a hero, she was a player in what was popular back in the early 2020's, and she will be infamous in my books, for having promoted mass injections to the naive and susceptible. What a wicked woman she was.
Cher... are you next?
We are seeing the tumbling from pedestals. Humans were never meant to worship, adore, or look up to other humans, as heroes. We are meant to worship and glorify God, and Dolly is a perfect example of an iconic celebrity gone rogue, seeing her status as powerful enough to browbeat those that did not go the route of the road most travelled. Dolly fell hard into the grave, and she really did take death seriously, when she chose to believe she would be spared sickness and death, via liquids transferred from a vile vial, into her arm - she did not trust God with her life, and she proposed vigorously and vehemently, that others follow her lead.
All the viciousness recorded for time immemorial, can be reviewed, if you question what I am saying here.
My concern is for the innocent and vulnerable people in our world that are preyed upon by the thoughtless, vain, pleasure seekers, that care not for souls. If they cared... they would speak gospel truth, not medical tyranny.
No comments:
Post a Comment