Sunday, September 12, 2021

The Indoctrinated Inoculated

Oh, how I hate to write this three word sentence: the indoctrinated inoculated 

Controlled conformism
I met them today, those that have taken what they consider a necessary precaution, in the form of a shot or two in the arm. All rhyme and reason appear to be erased from their capabilities, disabling them from independent intellectual processing, and this begs the question of when?, when did they slip over the line from free thought to controlled conformism?
  • I know what communism looks and acts like
  • I know what group think and brainwashing are
  • I recognize when a persons identity has been swallowed up with someone else's ideology, and when I see it, when I hear it, when I feel it coming off of them, it is like meeting a clone of a clone of a clone
They have a semblance of humanity, but their innards have been replaced with terror: the terror of losing their lives... there is nothing more and nothing less to this: they are scared to death of death. And that changes who they are, what they think, what they say and how they act toward, and treat others.

Quaking
Are you, a good Samaritan?
While canvassing for the Peoples Party of Canada, I had a conversation with a man, about him helping me. We were connecting, and I could see him quaking. I said I was confident, that if he saw me lying injured, that he would help me, out of love, one human being to another: he agreed that yes, he would. Prior to this exchange, he was adamant that his taxpayer dollars should not go to someone who needed medical care, that had not taken the mandated shots that the global government is pushing. Again, when I pointed out that he would help me, even without knowing my medical history, his jaw and lips quivered, and he said of course he would, and that he wanted to backtrack with what he had previously stated, and that he should not have said what he did about the medical care for those without the shots. I imagine in almost every mans heart, bravery wants to be activated, engaged, and utilized: perhaps this is what made him quiver, envisioning me, a small female, injured, and leaving me there without help... ?

Then his wife suddenly appeared at the door: she wanted me to see displayed on her phone, that according to statistics Canada, 80% of 12 year olds had received the shots. This woman wanted to prove that she knew what she was talking about, and that clearly, I was out of synch with government recommended mandates: even children were being protected from a deadly-rampant-everywhere-all-the-time-in-the-air-killer.

I met her gaze, told her I didn't believe the stats, and that children getting these shots made me very sad. She looked at me with shock and horror, eyes widening in disbelief, and then she began to laugh, and her man joined her, ending all conversation and heart to heart sharing. Her laugh sounded insidious to me, in its mocking tone. I have snapshot captured the beautiful sky blue of her eyes in my memory, and the sound of her loud laughter as I walked away from the two of them. God had painted those eyes, but her heart was blackened with the brush stroke of demonic hatred. I shook the dust from me, and left with my peace:

And whoever will not receive you nor hear your words, when you depart from that house or city, shake off the dust from your feet (Matthew 10:14)

If the home is worthy, let your peace rest on it; but if it is not, let your peace return to you (Matthew 10:13)

Under her influence
The thing is, I saw him without her, and I saw him under her influence, and this split, this dichotomy, this dualism became clear and evident in a very short exchange. He wanted to love and remain in relationship, and she wanted to be right, at all costs. After all, if she is remotely wrong, she has been duped to the point of willingly harming herself, her child(ren), and anyone she encouraged along the way to get these shots. Worse than this, she is the head of their household, and she usurped her husbands authority soundly, in front of two perfect strangers (I had with me a canvassing partner). It is dangerous to have a woman running rough shod over her husband, and I witnessed this several times yesterday.

Shots are a seal
I met other people on the campaign for freedom trail yesterday. They too, had been inoculated, but alas, their kindness superseded their desire to separate from other humans: still, they seemed comfortably numb, as the expression goes, to the reality that they have been indoctrinated and in due course of time, inoculated as a result. The shots are a seal, they are an outward gone inward into cellular matter, expression of internal workings and beliefs. The many have decided that they are okay, with government impositions that curtail the rights of those that do not comply with mandates, while they become the publicly privileged, in grade school clique fashion. The thing they don't realize, is that this is only the beginning of compliance for them: it does not stop there, and anyone that has taken the time to study human history, knows how communism plays out. 

Blessing
I conclude this piece of writing by sharing the end of the trail experience my door knocking partner and I had yesterday. A woman opened her door to us, seeing the purple of my hat and shirt, and the first thing that caught my eye inside her home was the word blessing, written over her closet in the hallway. I knew I had come to my final stop for the day, the home of a sister in Christ. When she learned who we were, and why we were there, this energetic and bright woman told us stories of growing up in a communist country, without shoes, with rations that were sometimes rotten, and seven hour waits for food that was not enough to feed a family. She recalled house invasions in the middle of the night, and if within a household, the Bible, or even little strips of paper with scripture written on them were found, the invader raiders would remove the man, the father of the home, and take him to jail: for some, never to be seen again. She lived what our government is trying to impose on us now... and she doesn't buy it, will not comply, and revolts vehemently against it: she is a true Canadian, brave, strong and free.

Invader raiders
Look dear reader, at the weakened state of our society: fragile men quaking at their own front door when confronted with truth, as their wives listen from a distance, and then swoop in to shut down honest conversation and loving connection. These women do the work that the invader raiders did in communist countries from our recent history. Satan has done an extraordinary job of hamstringing Gods holy plan and structure for wedded life, with the man being the head of the household, as Christ is the head of the church, in the family unit. Delicate godless men have acquiesced to overbearing women, and the women have led the way to the line ups for poison injections. Christ is missing, The Bible is missing, The LORDship of God Almighty is missing from hearts and homes, and this is why we are facing full on dictatorship from the evil one. 

Two kingdoms, two sets of citizens
My conclusion, is this dear reader. We are free, or not, in our minds, in our hearts, in our very souls. The outward expressions of our inner workings are on full display, globally. There is now, no where to hide, because decisions that last a life time have been made, and the lines have been drawn with each of us choosing a side. There are only two kingdoms and two sets of citizens: each human will go to the King, or king, that they worship in this lifetime: 

Would not God discover this? For he knows the secrets of the heart (Psalm 44:21)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment